Florida Technology Journal (FTJ) is Florida’s leading source for technology news, venture deals and events. The site boasts one of the largest tech subscriber bases in the Southeast and strives to inform and connect Florida’s digital community. On June 12th, FTJ is bringing their digital content offline and into one of Orlando’s emerging tech start-ups, Envy Labs. The event is called “FTJ Live” and with 2 weeks to go has already seen over 300 registered attendees in what is shaping up to be one of the best events of the year.
Downtown Orlando’s thriving tech district is a global hub for high-tech and creative industries including; gaming, simulation, e-learning, app development, software, digital media and creative agencies. This year’s FTJ Live digital leaders will discuss talent, culture, capital investment, entrepreneurship, and the impact of the Creative Village development in Downtown Orlando.
- Daryl Holt, Vice President & Chief Operating Officer, EA Sports
- Ben Noel, Exec. Director, Florida Interactive Entertainment Academy
- Carlos Carbonell, Co-Founder & CEO, Echo Interaction Group
- Pete McAlindon, Co-Founder, Gazelle Lab Orlando
- Craig Ustler, Real Estate Developer, Creative Village Downtown Orlando
- Gregg Pollack, Co-Founder, Envy Labs and Code School
Moderated By: Kyle Christian Steele, Co-Founder & CEO, Doccaster
Join technology professionals, entrepreneurs and investors from across Florida at the new Envy Labs headquarters in Downtown Orlando’s high-tech district. Networking opportunities, cash bar and light appetizers served.
When: Tuesday, June 12, 5:30pm – 8:00pm
Where: Envy Labs, 189 S. Orange Avenue, 20th Floor, Orlando, 32801, View Map
Registration Fee: Free with Online Registration